Sunday, June 26, 2016

Summer nights

"Ain't nothing like those Summer nights." Each season seems to come with its own trends; though we have seen some trends that work in every season. I'm excited to see what Summer '16 has in store for us. Here are some trends we can expect to see a lot of this summer::


Satin


                                  Mesh                                    
             
Leggy Skirts and Dresses

Nude


During my recent trip to Las Vegas I got to wear two styles that I really love.


My first outfit was this amazing black net dress from JLUXLABEL. It fits to the body very well and while showing a good amount of skin, still covers much of the body (long sleeves, below the knee, and high neck),a contradiction I love. Most people tend to wear black undergarments under mesh-like clothes. I thought I'd try going with nude underneath. This nude bodysuit is also from JLUXLABEL. To continue with the nude, I added nude pumps from STEVEMADDEN. 




DETAILS:: Due to the high neck of the dress, I felt that the details should be more simple. Hoop earrings are definitely back in style. These large gold hoops are from ALDO. Again, I felt that less would be more so I chose to forgo a necklace. To add a bit more gold to the look, I added a gold bracelet from ALDO. For a purse, I went with a nude clutch from FOREVER21.

  


My second look was this unique dress.



This amazing red dress is from JESSICARICHCOLLECTION. I actually bought this dress months ago and wanted to wait because I felt it was a perfect dress for Vegas. The unique look of the dress was very eye catching and fun to wear. I got so many compliments on the dress. I adored the dress but it was honestly a bit uncomfortable to wear. It constantly rode up every time I walked. But it was worth it! I'm no stranger to showing a little skin here and there and I really enjoyed the unique cut outs.




DETAILS:: Due to the amount of leg showing with this dress, I felt that a shoe that went higher up my leg would look better than a simple pump. The shoes in this outfit are from WANTMYLOOK. I got them in nude because, as I've mentioned before, I don't like wearing black and red together. To go with the nude, I went with gold accents. I found this gold necklace from ALDO. I intentionally looked for a necklace which would help cover up a little more skin ;). For a purse, I added this gold sequin clutch from ALDO.

  



What trends are you looking forward to rocking this Summer? 





XOXO,

PoeSoPosh

No comments:

Post a Comment