Sunday, May 1, 2016

Play Hard

I've heard that your 20s are about grinding. Now, in my mid-twenties, I have found that I've never had to work harder in every realm of my life; physically, mentally, and emotionally. It has been so gratifying to see my hard work pay off. I've always believed in trying to enjoy every single moment of my life. To ensure this, I make sure to play whenever I can.

My good friend Mercedes and I both got into the same Ph.D. program and will be moving to the San Francisco area together within the next few months. We were finally able to celebrate this huge step in our lives. It only gets better with my other friend Yani becoming an LCSW. It felt amazing to be able to celebrate our accomplishments together.




The piece from this outfit that I started with and then worked around was this bodysuit from WANTMYLOOK. This bodysuit shows so much skin that I thought it would be nice to pair it with something more casual and even less feminine. I love outfits with contradictions. I paired it with these boyfriend jeans from FOREVER 21 and a black blazer from H&M.







DETAILS: The silver accents in my shoes and belt called for silver jewelry. This black and rhinestone necklace is from FOREVER 21. I then added these FASHION NOVA lace up heels in order to fit with the femininity of the bodysuit. For a pop of color, I went with this magenta clutch from H&M.






XOXO,

PoeSoPosh

No comments:

Post a Comment